Youtube is the most popular video sharing website and one of the most visited site on the Internet. Millions of Internet users spend hours browsing Youtube website. Being the most used video sharing site, it has its app for almost all platform whether it’s Android or iOS or Youtube Desktop.
Although there is no official app for Youtube for Windows Phone 7 but you can still watch Youtube videos on your Windows phone 7 through the third party apps. There are a few apps that I found on the Windows market store but one app named PrimeTube caught my eyes and that’s why I’m sharing the app with you all.
Primetube is an amazing metro style Youtube app, which gives you a lot better experience than any other Youtube app. The first and the foremost thing is that the app comes with metro style interface and No ads. Below are a few screenshots of the app when in action.
Features of PrimeTube App
- Search for videos; filter and sort results
- Like/Dislike videos, read and reply to comments
- Pin videos, playlists and authors (featuring live tile support) for instant access
- Share videos via social networks, email and SMS
- Create playlists and manage your subscriptions
- Complete music + video hub integration
- Multi-region support
- Supports Fast-App Switching
PrimeTube was released last week so consider it as a beta version of the app. You may expect some weird goings-on throughout. Going through the comments over the official market place, the app seems to be working perfectly with no bugs and errors. If you have a Windows Phone 7 device, go ahead and try this beautiful app now.