Snagit is a popular screen capture program that has some amazing features and functionality. The screenshots that I use in posts of this blog are taken by Snagit. It’s easy to use, you just need to press the Print Screeen (PrtSc) button on your keyboard to capture the screen in your preferred way.
You might also like Ashampoo Snap 4 Full Free Download
You can capture full screen, selected window, fixed region, and moreover save the captured screen as a PDF file in a jiffy. You can record your computer screen and save it in your preferred video file. It comes with an editor where you can edit images like resize, change contrast and brightness, and much more !!
The company, TechSmith, has launched Snagit 11, which has more advanced features that are described below:
- Improved video capture.
- Added MP4 support for video output.
- Added spell checking to callouts and text capture.
- Added Camtasia Studio output, Screencast.com output, and YouTube output to the default install.
- Improved scrolling capture support for Google Chrome.
- Added more increments to the zoom slider in editor.
- Added support for working in natural units (inches and centimeters) for image sizing.
- Restricted the use of GIF and 256-color image files to only during opening and saving.
- Added an option to prevent automatically saving captures.
- Improved Snagit’s performance, particularly for images with transparency, and many more changes which you can find here.
It’s an awesome program and this new release just added more features to it. Snagit is not a free program. You need to pay about $50 to have it in your Windows machine. It’s also available for Mac OS. There is a 30 Day trial version available at the official site. Do share this post with your friends and family. Here’s the download link:
Download Snagit 11 30 Day Trial Version (Direct Link)